Even though we are born with a certain kind of metabolism, various foods have at times been suggested as metabolism boosting foods. In fact, link building services there are studies showing that indeed some substances (like caffeine), can increase our metabolic rate. This doesn’t of course mean that by eating some miracle food, you will lose 10 pounds in one day. It simply means, the even a small increase in metabolism can have noticeable results in the long run.
Now, let’s take a look at some Metabolism Boosting Foods:
- Mustard: according to some studies, it can increase your metabolism by up to 25-30% for a few hours after consumption.
- Bananas: bananas contain potassium, a natural chemical that increases the metabolic rate and burns fat.
- Apples: they raise the blood sugar levels in a safe and natural way. They reduce hunger, because they contain a lot of soluble fibre that can make you feel full for longer. An additional health benefit is their ability to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Coffee: not only does coffee stimulate digestion, but it can also promote the burning of fats. Some studies confirm that coffee can lead to a metabolic boost of up to 10%.However, you should limit your coffee intake to just a cup in the morning and one in the afternoon. Also, try to drink it without adding too much sugar and use only skim milk. information technology service provider
- Salmon: this is a dynamite of good fats. It contains omega-3 fatty acids that can reduce the appetite and stop hunger. Eating 2-3 servings of salmon per week reduces the risk of heart disease by 35%. When you buy it, you need to make sure that its color is a vivid pink. If you don’t fry it, it will be very low in calories and its high protein content can keep you full for longer and give your body all the necessary nutrients
- Cayenne pepper: it has a great calorie burning capacity.In fact, scientists in Taiwan have discovered that a substance contained in chilli and cayenne pepper, called capsaicin, can cause the fat cells to self destruct! They took pre-adipocytes cells that later develop into fat cells and exposed them to capsaicin. They died before having a chance to develop into mature fat cells. People who consumed the capsaicin extract showed a great decrease in their body fat. Alfao
- Tea: it stimulates the production of adrenaline. This hormone can promote the release of fat from adipose tissue.
- Carrots: the have a very good nutritional value and can boost you metabolic rate, especially if eaten raw.
- Strawberry: this fruit can have a very positive effect on the liver, which is a good thing because the liver sometimes releases toxins that slow down metabolism Cellboost.